Profectus Recruitment is working on behalf of an International Software organisation that is searching for a C++ Software Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Software Engineer plays a key role within the organisation; you will hold responsibility for design, development and maintenance across a range of areas. You will be required to provide technical information regularly whilst working on a number of projects. As a Software Engineer the development director is looking for this person to be able to roadmap processes and also support the other Software Engineers in the team. The successful applicant will find themselves working on a real variety of projects, a mixture of maintenance and Greenfield Development! You will be entering a real team environment where everyone pulls together, bouncing great ideas off each other!
Responsibilities for the Software Engineer;
- To lead and contribute to specification and design workshops, coordinating when required
- Help to distribute work across various members of the team
- Undertake software implementation
- Provide Technical lead in a number of areas, as advised by the Development Director
- Provide timely and accurate information to the team and management on progress of builds and applications
- Provide expert technical knowledge on the areas of the company’s software specialism
- Provide expert technical knowledge and advice on the company’s software
- To evaluate and integrate 3rdparty software effectively
- To provide expert technical knowledge on the core programming languages
- Mentor other software engineers where necessary
- 2+ years commercial experience programming with C++
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Advantageous Industry Experience;
- Database Technologies
If you feel you could be suitable please apply ASAP.