C++ Software Engineer – CAD
Profectus are partnering with a global Software Manufacturing business who are looking for a Software Engineer do work on their CAD software in their Agile Development team. Your primary development language would be C++.
The position is a hybrid role, with ideally you visiting the office in Gloucestershire 1 or 2 days per week.
The successful applicant will hold responsibility for the design, development and maintenance on the software product(s), providing technical information on these to the overall project and roadmap processes as well as support for other software engineers in the team.
- To actively contribute to specification and design workshops, leading and coordinating when required
- To actively contribute to implementation planning and breaking down of new development into individual work items
- To undertake software implementation and necessary tasks to achieve planned software development projects, providing the technical lead in their areas
- To provide timely feedback and accurate information to the team and management on progress and risk areas
- To provide expert technical knowledge on their areas of the software
- To master the core programming languages and technologies used in their areas of the software
- To maintain a good level of technical knowledge and skills
- To deputise for senior development staff as necessary
- To mentor junior software engineers as necessary
- To integrate 3rd party software effectively with development management
- To maintain customer and commercial focus in development activities
- To maintain high levels of quality and reliability
For more details please apply with your latest version of your CV for an immediate response.