Profectus have an exciting opportunity for a Content and Social Media Executive to grow, expand and develop within a fantastic company based in Holborn London. To help shape the digital strategy which is being led by the Digital Content Strategist. To manage all Social Media channels and develop content for their website and other digital channels.
- Manage the Social Media channels and deliver high quality content to deliver strong engagement.
- Keep a social Media calendar and host social media planning meetings.
- Social Media analytics reporting.
- Manage campaigns.
- Producing a large variety of content from interviews with guests.
- Be able to oversee or support content: such as infographics, video and images.
- Be the organisation social media expect.
- SEO guidelines for digital content.
- CMS & Web Content.
- Content writing.
- Managing Social Media channels within either a B2B,not-for-profit or membership sector would be hugely beneficial.
Please note if the majority of your experience lies within a B2C environment then this role probably isn’t for you.
If you would like to be considered for this role as you feel your Social Media skills are a good fit then please apply with your CV ASAP as I will receive swift feedback!