Customer Services Manager
Are you a Customer Service Manager with experience of managing a busy helpdesk? Want to work for a progressive company that’s rapidly expanding despite this virus? Then keep reading!
An interesting opportunity to work with a financial institution who specialise in retail banking and particularly, optimisation of ATM networks and their associated systems. Their mission, is to apply their knowledge and extensive experience, to deliver the best benefit to their customers. Despite cash reducing, they see self-service devices as core to efficiency. They are set-up in some of the worlds top hotspots and offer the opportunity to catapult your career if you’re willing to excel.
You will be managing a small yet self-motivated team to run a world class and effective technical professional helpdesk teamwhich meets and exceeds client requirements.
- Management of a ticketing system
- Monthly reviews of the current telephony system to ensure it meets helpdesk requirements.
- Manage team skillset by introducing a skills matrix to allow them to develop their knowledge in other areas of the organisation.
- Quarterly reviews with all team members to gain a wider understanding of individuals career aspirations within the organisation to boost morale and retention within the team. Create personal development plans in line with aspirations to support them in their chosen career progression.
- Develop staff training programs and reference manuals and ensure 6 monthly reviews of all materials for accuracy.
- Monitor incoming calls for quality, accuracy, and professionalism
- Lead complaint investigations, ensuring communication is maintained with the customer throughout the process within less than two hours of the complaint coming in.
- Organise weekly team meetings to review Highs & Lows ensuring the team learn from mistakes and maximise the successes
- Ensure all help desk administrator objectives and business/ department KPI’s are achieved for the service desk each month.
- 100% of all inbound calls to be answered within three rings to enhance customer satisfaction, no calls to be dropped or missed
- Carry out quarterly trend analysis
- Effective management of automated activities
The company are expanding at over 100% per annum so this is an ideal opportunity to join a progressive company and have the opportunity to develop your skills. For more information on the role and company, please get in touch on the details listed for immediate consideration or if you are confident that your skillset matches up, hit apply and we’ll get in touch.
*Please note, this role is office based and does not offer remote working options so if applying, please be aware that you MUST have your own mode of transport.