Profectus Recruitment is partnered with a Global Software company who is hiring for a Senior Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The role offers the flexibility to work fully remote.
As their Project Manager you will be responsible on leading multiple active projects within the client’s portfolio of hardware projects. The projects will consist of existing and new ones and you will also be responsible for overseeing multiple engineering teams ensuring organisational goals and reached on time and on budget.
- Coordinating engineering development efforts within and across the projects
- Developing and managing project spend and helping to track engineering budget across projects
- Taking an active part in resource management and balancing across the projects
- Overseeing software releases, building schedules; owning software and hardware quality metrics, including cross-functional communication in and out of engineering
- Being in tune with Agile team metrics and performance, including velocities, and contributing delivery estimates towards product roadmaps
- Identifying, evaluating, and overcoming risks across multiple projects and produce project reports for management and stakeholders
- Working cross-functionally with key stakeholders such as product management, product support, and the supply chain
- Good understanding of Agile principles and scrum is a must
- Understanding and appreciation of the need for waterfall methodology for electronic hardware development
- Ability to be flexible and balance between the legacy and newer projects
- Compliance knowledge (software, hardware, export, regulatory)
- Prior experience in project managing software deliverables is a must
- Prior experience in project managing hardware deliverables is highly desirable
- Prior people management experience and desire to function in a people manager role is a major plus
The role is compensated with a great package which is inclusive of an extensive benefits package. The client is going through a growth phrase and there is a lot of progression on offer which each hire they make.