Profectus Recruitment is working in connection with an exciting company that work within the public sector. They are hiring for an IT Solution Architect to join an experienced team. The responsibilities within the team include elements of an important deployment of IT solutions and systems enabling bespoke software. This will involve working from home but does include travelling to sites based in either Milton Keynes or London.
The requirements for this role include:
- 2.1 or higher degree in numerate subjects such as, Mathematic, Statistics, Data Science or Physics
- The willingness and ability to gain UK Security Clearance (SC) as a minimum.
- Brilliant verbal and written communication
- Confident with a range of system virtualisation methods. For example; VMWare/Hyper-V
- A good understanding of Agile principles and frameworks
- Experience in developing and conducting test and acceptance events
- Confident with Server architectures with strong cyber and physical security requirements
- Knowledge of Open system and software architectures
The employment benefits include:
- A salary up to £65k dependant on skills and experience
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Professional development funding
- Entitlement to join the company Medical Insurance scheme
- Entitlement to join the company Pension scheme
- Company performance bonus scheme
- & Many more
If you feel you could be suitable, please apply for immediate consideration.