Profectus have a brand new Junior Digital Project Manager / Junior Project Manager opportunity with one of its well established clients within a very interesting sector. They work with many brilliant clients who you will have the chance to work with, this is a great opportunity to join a friendly welcoming company who have a wonderful well balance working environment.
- Provide End to End Project Management both internally and externally to clients
- Scope project requirements and prepare a budget
- Develop a detailed accurate plan
- Communicate with clients as well as internal team
- Ensure projects are completed to a high standard and to the agreed scheduled time
- 1-2 years commercial experience of Digital Project Management
- Great working knowledge of web technologies
- Experience of writing technical specifications and functional writing
- Able to communicate well with both internal team members and external clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to deliver projects on time to a high quality standard
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to enhance their career within Digital Project Management and work within an excellent established company with very interesting clients within a fruitful sector. If this is something of interest to you, please get in touch with your latest CV.