Profectus Recruitment are have recently partnered with a modern, forward thinking and respected Law Firm in their industry based in Manchester, who is has had a exceptional growth spurt and now looking to expand their development team.
This role role would be for someone who had previous experience working within the full development life cycle with 6 month’s – 1 years experience. Or if you are a graduate looking for your first step in the development sector.
One of the key elements of their business strategy is to employ advanced technology and innovative thinking to streamline and improve both internal processes and our clients’ experience. This approach has paid dividends and allowed them to expand rapidly. The company growing in headcount by over 200% in the last 5 years.
They are looking to complement our hard working and talented IT department with an ambitious and determined Junior Software Developer. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with market leading technologies, covering areas such as CRMs, integrations development and native applications. They provide an excellent environment for learning. You will receive all the support and mentoring you need on your path to becoming a Senior Developer. The variety of projects that you would contribute to, on both large scale and small scale, allows for constant and organic skill development.
Technologies that they work with include, but are not limited to:
- Proclaim development
- SalesForce development
- Integrations development
- Development of native applications
- Working as part of a team
- Researching new solutions
- Helping IT support technicians solve problems that require programmer’s input
- Understanding of Programming, and ability to code in at least one programming language
- Graduate in an IT related course
- Problem Solving and analytical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English and ability to communicate efficiently
- C# programming
- Proclaim development experience
- SQL Server
- HTML and CSS
- Drupal & WordPress platforms
- Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software
- Highly competitive salary – negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Time off in lieu
- Opportunity to accrue 4 extra days of annual leave per year
- Time off for birthday
- Option to buy 5 additional days annual leave per year
If you fell this is a role you can see yourself be apart of, then apply immediately for consideration!