Junior Support Technician
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Junior Support Technician to join the team, who is responsible for our hardware logistical planning, production, and customer support. The successful candidate will be results-focused, detail orientated and driven to ensure we deliver all our operations successfully.
In this role, you will be building excellent working relationships with both colleagues and contractors in the immediate business and beyond. Be the go-to person who designs and delivers an effective operation with colleagues, contractors, and suppliers.
The Junior Support Technician will regularly plan hardware logistics and production, while coordinating and involving themselves in internal and external product support. They will report to the Head of Operations.
- Responsibility for hardware logistics planning and production
- Setup and prepare hardware for delivery to the site
- Co-ordinate incoming and outgoing equipment deliveries
- Audit hardware received from events and restock
- Stock management of hardware and consumables
- Support our SaaS solutions via phone calls, emails, and site visits
- Provide technical support for our on-site management team, including some weekends, early mornings and evenings
- Uphold customer service policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Company’s product portfolio
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- To encourage feedback on services provided and recognise the changing needs of the service, and make recommendations for improvements
- Perform any other duties related to the support and delivery of the products, or related third party products, as directed by the management team from time to time.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven organisational skills, including time management
- Proven problem-solving and analytical background
- Proven self-sufficiency; the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven high degree of computer literacy and technical competency
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
- Hold a valid passport
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative
- Solution-focused, with ability to prioritise
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have the energy, drive and perseverance to complete all goals and targets
- Self-motivated and keen to learn and share knowledge
- Always striving for excellence
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Be energetic, motivated, and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude.
- Have a willingness to learn new systems
- A passion for success
- Team player
Drive for Results