Generous Salary and Benefits
Penetration Tester – Remote
My client is an agile, extremely busy, fast-growing Cyber Security organisation. The experienced Penetration Tester they are looking for can make a huge impact fulfilling any career or progression desires he or she may have. The founder, who I deal with directly, has an intrinsic understanding of Penetration Testing and Cyber Security meaning he fully grasps that every Pen Tester is unique and matters. That’s why pay is calculated largely on your ability and experience with bonuses incorporated into many aspects of the role.
My client is passionate about both Pen Testing and his staffs own personal development. Although the role is mainly remote you’ll be working closely with both the founder and technical director meaning your collective experience will be a breeding ground for optimum Pen Testing and personal growth. Innovation, autonomy, and freedom to excel within the role are all celebrated by my client.
My client requires penetration testers with at least 3 years’ experience and the following skills and certifications:
- Certifications are preferred. CPSA is a minimum requirement. OSCP or CRT are both desirable.
- Ability to deliver end to end security penetration testing projects.
- Should be confident in Penetration Testing internal and external infrastructure, WAPT, and Mobile.
- Be experienced within the Penetration Testing field.
- Ability to use Vulnerability assessment tools skillfully.
- Have a great understanding of Infrastructure testing frameworks such as Metasploit.
- Accomplished in at least one programming language.
- A solid understanding of exploit code.
- Great reporting/remediation skills.
If you are interested in this great opportunity and feel you’re a good fit for the above, apply now or contact me directly via the details provided.