Profectus are recruiting for an exciting and growing online marketing company. They are on the hunt for a PPC Campaign Manager. They are successful, growing, and motivated. They focus on science and data-led decision making and the result is that, as well as being more creative and innovative, their online marketing is more accurate, fact-based and valuable than their competitors.
- As the Campaign Manager you will be the valuable link between the delivery team and the Project/Account Managers and ensure all campaigns are running smoothly.
- You will work across a number of Social Media Channels, such as Google Ads, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook.
- You will also work with some recruitment industry specific channels, such as LinkedIn, Indeed or Appcast, full training for those will be provided.
- On the Project/Account Manager side, you will be responsible to work directly with clients.
- Support the activity of junior PPC professionals in the business, helping to train and manage them.
- PPC Campaigns.
- You should have at least 2-3 years’ experience in working with PPC channels, preferably in a client facing role.
- You will have a fastidious attention to detail
- You must be an experienced user of Google Ads/Bing Ads and Facebook Ad systems. You must be comfortable in using all account and campaign settings, and ideally have experience with automation and scripts.
If you would like to apply to the PPC Campaign Manager role then please submit your CV ASAP!