Profectus are happy to announce we are hiring for an exciting hybrid Research Engineer, Machine learning role.
The purpose of this position is to develop advanced algorithms for image recognition and computer vision applications.
day to day activities are:
• To specify, collect, and manage relevant data and image sets.
• To design, train and evaluate machine learning algorithms for image recognition, object detection and other computer vision tasks.
• To document both software and research outputs
• To liaise with colleagues, clients, business partners and others in the capture of requirements and deployment of algorithms.
• To undertake auxiliary tasks associated with the development, deployment and marketing of products and systems, such as demonstrations and technical support.
• To work at all times in accordance with the company’s policies.
• To undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job.
• A doctorate in machine learning, computer vision or related computational and statistical
disciplines, or equivalent research experience.
• Proven track record of delivering empirical research goals.
• Programming experience in Python
• ML frameworks such as pyTorch, Caffe, TensorFlow etc
• Deep convolutional neural networks
• Experience of working in a commercial setting