Senior Software Engineer – Deep Learning
Generous Salary, Private Health Insurance and Equity Options
Would you like to work with world-class founders from leading companies and academic institutions? Does the aspect of AI fascinate you? Would you like to be involved with with one of the most disruptive start-ups who are changing the face and future retail? Then keep reading!
Profectus are working with a prestigious start-up based in Oxford who have an immediate requirement to hire an experienced software engineer with expertise in Deep Learning to join their already very strong team of engineers and compliment the gap between CV and ML. As one of the first employees, you will have the opportunity to help shape this intriguing company. You will be a core member of staff who will be responsible for the commercial coding and development of my clients cutting-edge algorithms.
- Complete fluency in Python and experience Tensorflow and PyTorch. Kudos for MATLAB, OpenCV and C++
- Have a genuine interest in sustainability
- Hands on, inquisitive nature, always wanting to find the best solutions to any problem
- Have a pioneering mentality, always striving to learn how things work and stuff done
- Having an MSC or PhD within AI, ML and DL is highly advantageous but nut a necessity, if you have the relevent expereince and passion then don’t be shy
- Experience with GCP, AWS or similar
- Start-up experience
- Any knowledge/experience with CV
- Valuing enterprise software requirements and solutions architecture
Other than the opportunity to work with an amazing start-up spin-out of the University of Oxford, what else is in it for you?
- Some flexible working options
- Working with world-renowned engineers and researchers
- Be a part of a meaningful start-up with the opportunity to help scale the business and reap it’s benefits
- Very competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym membership
- Equity incentives
For more information about this amazing opportunity then please do get in touch on the details listed or hit apply for immediate consideration.