Profectus have an opportunity for a SQL Developer / Data Warehouse Consultant for it’s leading consultancy based in Bracknell. Clients operate predominantly in the NHS, healthcare and emergency services.
Projects range from small-scale data marts to much larger and more complex solutions. These business intelligence solutions are accessed through a Web App, and utilise a SQL Server data warehouse with typically anything up to 100 million records and 5-10 fact tables built using the client’s data. They are hosted on a managed service or with the client.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Produce and communicate logical and conceptual health models of key business processes and data flows using use case, process diagrams or other appropriate visualisation tools
- Assess data availability, suitability and quality
- Help identify possible transformation initiatives. Assist with re-packaging such initiatives for use with other clients
- Provide data structures that can be synchronised with data integrity maintained
- Identifying key project risks and work with the project manager to mitigate these
- Communicating solution requirements to other technical consultants and system builders
- Assist with creating a business data glossary and other key user documentation
- Formulate plans for, and help manage, system testing and user acceptance testing
To be considered for the position you will need experience of the following:
- T-SQL and SSIS development
- Presentation and visualisation skills
- Dimensional analysis and modelling
- .NET programming in VB or C#
- Ability to communicate effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries
- Any experience within the NHS / Healthcare industry
- Knowledge of a variety of BI tools such as Qlikview, Business Objects, IBM Cognos, Microsoft Power BI/SSAS, Tableau
- Statistical process improvement/Six Sigma/CMMI/Lean
- Simulation and numerical modelling techniques and software such as Simul8
- Development of test data
- Machine Learning and AI
- Scrum/Agile, ISO 27001 and ITIL
The role will be home working for home for the moment however beyond Covid will be based in the head office in Bracknell. Occasional travel within the UK to client sites will be required.
If interested please apply for an immediate response.