Profectus have a brand new requirement for a SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA) / Developer to work in the support and systems development team for its client near Eastleigh (Hampshire)
The role is to support and enhance the business critical SQL server databases and processes including data import / export and reporting applications using a variety of technologies including Python, PowerShell and T-SQL procedures. In addition, the role will involve support of Access and .ASP/.Net applications in their use of SQL Server databases and day to day working with the business departments, Project Managers, Analyst/programmers (SQL and Web), providing technical support, assistance and advice. The role will also involve working alongside the network and server support team.
Key Skills and Experience
- Database Design and Development using Microsoft SQL Server with Transact-SQL
- SQL Server Database Administration / DBA experience using SQL Server replication in a production environment.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Active Directory Security
- Knowledge of Network Connectivity troubleshooting with regard to Database clients.
- Self-motivated, a good team player able to work outside core hours when necessary.
- Software Development Lifecycle understanding and experience of source control and development management tools (JIRA, Subversion, GIT)
- Python Development Experience
- Microsoft Access databases experience
- Microsoft Development technologies (.Net, MVC)
- REST API
- HTML/ CSS
- Other Microsoft product experience (Office 365 / Sharepoint / Visio)
- Salesforce integration
If interested and you have background as a DBA or Database Developer or Database Administrator or SQL Server DBA or SQL Server Developer then please apply with your latest CV ASAP