Unity Developer – Competitive Salary + Benefits
South West London
Are you a Unity Developer looking to be a part of a cutting-edge mobile game development team?
Would you like to be part of a growing start-up the aims to test new boundaries in mobile game design? Then continue reading!
A Unity developer is needed to command the technical development from inception through to delivery for our client’s games.
You will be implementing game functionalities, requirements and concepts into engaging and functional games. User experience is very important, so delivering quality application architecture advice and best practices with the newest technologies will be greatly welcomed.
- You will be able to build, implement and maintain robust gameplay systems with a lot of trust to work on your own initiative.
- Translate design specs into fully developed, functional games.
- Work closely with other departments to establish effective pipeline and assimilate media assets.
- Build a codebase that can be repeated during development and are useable after release.
- Identify hold-ups and bugs, and develop solutions to address and lessen these problems.
- Ensuring that the work is correctly scoped, risk profiled and share technical understanding across disciplines.
- Ensuring that Risk is correctly profiled and that the work-load is fully scoped.
- Expert Development with Unity / C#
- Good understanding of mathematics
- UI/UX knowledge
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of games technology
- Keep up to date with the games industry and the ability to spot trends
- Experience of improving memory and space usage for older hardware
- IOS and Android experience
- 3D experience highly advantageous
You will be joining a growing team comprised of business, creative arts and technology experts near Fulham. Remote for now but full-time in the office Mon-Fri once lockdown has lifted.
Please get in touch on the details listed or simply apply online for immediate consideration.