Front End Developer
Profectus have partnered yet again with a highly innovative, London based start-up who capture and publish 3D information about real-world interiors, and they do it on an industrial scale.
They’re looking for a Front End Developer with 6+ years’ experience to join one of their growing tech teams. Your time will be split between getting stuck in with hands-on delivery and coding, working closely with Product Management and Engineers to prioritise features and improvements.
- Support and improve the continuous delivery process
- Take ownership of the software you and your team build, from analysis to production and support
- Support your development team to ensure standards stay high and keep getting higher
- Improve the code base and suggest new tools, technologies and ways of working
- Take ownership of the architecture and embed software best practices
- Release management skills
- Willing to implement new features and perform bug fixes as and when required
Their Tech Stack
- Java 8+
- Writing RESTful API’s
- Spring Boot
- Cloud platforms (AWS preferred)
- Rendering 2D and 3D models.
It’s important to note that you’ll be joining a demanding, ambitious technology company at an early stage, so they’ll expect you to take ownership and feel responsibility for a broad range of things that will help them to succeed. For ambitious, entrepreneurial candidates, you will have an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and the role as the company grows.