Profectus has a brand-new requirement for its leading client near Reading for an Internal Communications Manager. Please note the position is remote with the requirement to visit the office once a week so the ability to get to Reading is required but this location is well served by public transport.
The key role of the Internal Communications Manager will be to make sure all colleagues are kept motivated and informed of all developments in the organisation. You will use Digital and traditional content to engage colleagues with all internal content through a variety of channels.
- Working with Stakeholders and the Head of Communications to produce an overall content strategy aligning with company goals.
- Communicate incentives and projects to stakeholders and employees.
- Edit, plan and write internal content through a variety of mediums such as bulletins and email.
- Work to short deadlines and rapidly shifting requirements managing new content requirements.
- Produce consistent content across all platforms for various departments in the organisation.
- Collaborate with Head of Comms handling internal communication regarding crisis situations dealing with company reputation and perception.
- Healthcare industry experience.
If interested please apply ASAP with your latest CV