Fully Remote and Attractive Benefits and Bonus
Are you a whizz with Xamarin? Strength with both iOS and Android? Got some C# knowledge? Interested in working for a well-established start-up?
Then we would like to hear from you! We are working in partnership with our SaaS client based in Oxford who require a mobile developer to join their awesome team and help pave the future of their services. You will be working as part of the wider development and will be responsible for delivering mobile development projects, adapting existing code to meet requirements and of course, write your own code from scratch. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a creative thinker who cares about the work that they do, get stuff done, deliver excellent customer experience and enjoy building partnerships.
- iOS and Android
- Native, Xamarin.Forms, C# and .NET
- REST API’s
- Xcode or Android Studio
- Experienced in deploying apps to App Store/Play Store
- Working in an agile environment with Jira
- Git/other source control
- Ensuring confidentiality of client information
- Effectively complete responsibilities
- Be a clear and efficient communicator
- Test to ensure quality of products
- Keep up to date with modern tech
With a generous salary on offer, the option to work fully remotely or at the office with the expectancy of showing face at the office once per quarter if you are working remotely, great benefits and an annual bonus, this is a fantastic opportunity for any mobile dev who wants to grow their career with a progressive company.
Please hit apply or get in touch on the details listed if you think you have what it takes!