Profectus are looking for a remote Senior C++ Software Engineer to join an exciting start up within the Fintech industry. The client looks to provide financial advice and assistance with money management, initially you will be responsible for integrating Open Banking and develop an architecture that continues to support it. Joining a small growing team will allow you to make a huge impact, and with further growth to come it’s an amazing opportunity for a new challenge. While experience within a Fintech company may be advantageous, it is by no means essential and the client is open to all candidates with strong C++ coding abilities.
- Degree or equivalent in a technical subject
- 3+ years of C++ experience
- A passion for engineering and an understanding of how to write secure, high-quality code.
- A dedicated home office in the UK with a fast internet connection.
- Company pension scheme
- Home office working
- Flexible working hours. 37.5 hours per week.
- 33 days annual holiday (which includes public holidays).
- Extra £312 per year tax-free for home office expenses.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you please apply with an up to date version of your CV for immediate consideration.