Senior Full Stack Developer
London – Hybrid
Profectus have partnered yet again with a highly innovative, London based start-up who capture and publish 3D information about real-world interiors, and they do it on an industrial scale.
They’re looking for a Full-Stack developer with 4-10 years’ experience to join one of their growing tech teams. Your time will be split between getting stuck in with hands-on delivery and coding, working closely with Product Management and Engineers to prioritise features and improvements. This team’s responsibility is to ensure they can both scale their operations (through technology instead of people) in tools such as the scheduler, and developing customer-facing assets.
- Develop backend services using Java
- Support and improve the continuous delivery process
- Take ownership of the software you and your team build, from analysis to production and support
- Support your development team to ensure standards stay high and keep getting higher
- Take ownership of the architecture and embed software best practices
- Participate in agile methodology alongside Product Managers
- Release management skills
- Willing to implement new features and perform bug fixes as and when required
Their Tech Stack
- Java 8+
- Writing RESTful API’s
- Spring Boot
- Cloud platforms (AWS preferred)
- Rendering 2D and 3D models.
It’s important to note that you’ll be joining a demanding, ambitious technology company at an early stage, so they’ll expect you to take ownership and feel responsibility for a broad range of things that will help them to succeed. For ambitious, entrepreneurial candidates, you will have an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and the role as the company grows.
*This role is only open to UK based applicants with full working rights so please only apply if you meet these criteria.