VP of AI
London – Hybrid
Profectus are very pleased to be working with this innovative company who are looking for an experienced VP of AI Engineer to join and lead their rapidly expanding AI function.
They specialise in facial biometric technology which enables verifying customer identity online and providing simple access to secure services. You will be leading a team of 5 to start with an aim to increase that team size to 20 in the coming 6 – 12 months.
- Continuously iterating and enhancing their system to meet the demands of security and performance
- Ensuring their system continues to have the utmost quality through testing, assurance, risk management and security approaches set by you
- Growing and leading the AI function
- Manage the selection and interdependencies of frameworks, development platforms and pipeline tools
- Communicate and drive AI initiatives across functions
- Participate in technical design, define and influence product strategy
- Design, implement, and monitor all operations and key performance metrics/operational efficiency for the AI team
You will need:
- Strong experience of managing a high performing AI team in a rapidly growing environment
- Experience designing and developing, or overseeing the development of ML pipelines
- A demonstrable track record of building, coaching and leading high performing teams.
- Passion for people and an enthusiasm for learning and personal growth
- Experience in directing best practices in the ethical use of AI
For more information on this role, please get in touch on the details listed or apply should you feel that you’re a relevant match.