Location: UK (Fully Remote)
Profectus Recruitment is partnered with a Global Software company who are hiring for a number of experienced C++ developers on a permanent basis. The client is happy to hire for the roles remotely to help expand their search. The role will see you sit part of a product team working on a number of flagship CAD/CAM products. Having a background in engineering software would be advantageous but good mathematics/problem solving skills would also be applicable. The role is diverse as the team currently work to maintain a number of global products but in addition to this they are working to develop the next 2 products so a mixture of existing and greenfield work is on offer.
– Extensive C++ experience
– Experience working on CAD/CAM software or background in mathematics
– Exposure to working on both existing products and greenfield projects
– Knowledge of software engineering best practices and design patterns
– Comfortable working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
If you feel you could be suitable please apply for immediate consideration. The client is scheduling teams as a first interview and then will request an in person interview for the final part of their process. They are looking for people to start ASAP so if you are ready for a new challenge please apply.