Profectus Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a leading company within the Retail industry. The client is hiring for a PMO Lead who ideally has prior Retail, Hospitality or Leisure sector experience. The role is a permanent position where you will be based out of their offices located close to London Waterloo 3 days a week.
You will be joining a dynamic change team with a focus on excellence in driving strategic change and value creation. As the PMO Lead, you’ll play a vital role in overseeing technology and business process changes.
- Establish efficient change processes, standards, and governance tools.
- Foster a culture of project management and delivery excellence.
- Act as a process subject matter expert, providing guidance and support.
- Manage change processes and tools for tracking, reporting, and challenge.
- Ensure consistent adherence to processes and standards.
- Monitor change resource requirements to mitigate risks.
- Report performance to various stakeholders.
- Collaborate with finance to track project spend against budgets.
- Embed change management practices in the PMO structure.
- Stay updated on PMO and project management best practices.
- Experienced in project management and PMO leadership.
- Proficient in project management methodologies and tools.
- Strong communicator and influencer.
- Exceptional leadership skills to align PMO strategy with tech and change objectives.
- Skilled in stakeholder engagement and accountability.
- Organised and detail-oriented.
- Familiarity with Smartsheet is a plus.
- Retail, Hospitality or Leisure sector experience.
If you feel you could be suitable please apply for immediate consideration. The client is keen to interview ASAP.