At Profectus we have an exciting role with our client for a PR and Communications Manager. This client is within the Healthcare sector working NHS and Private side. You will report directly to the Head of Communications while working closely with the Internal Communication Manager, Social and Digital team. This role offers the opportunity to have a brilliant hybrid model with 4 days from home and one day a week in the Reading Office.
You will be working for an impressive company that really promotes a positive work culture. Being a dynamic organisation you will have the opportunity to work on various projects with progression on offer. The Marketing team has a great feel about it and pulls together on each project to ensure they produce and deliver the best results possible.
PR & Communications Manager Role
- The PR & Communications Manager will source different forms of PR to achieve local, regional and national media coverage for stories that drive forward company objectives.
- Report to the Head of Communications, working closely with the digital and marketing teams in order to share ideas, content and achieve a common goal.
- Build a contact list of media-friendly spokespeople to put forward for media opportunities.
- Support recruitment with positive news about the brand, career opportunities and the benefits of working for the company.
- Write press releases, media pitches, social media posts and copy for our Secondary Care magazine.
- Take photos and short videos and manage professional photoshoots and film crews.
- Manage inbound media enquiries that pose an opportunity to gain positive media coverage.
- Work collaboratively with the Content Specialist to ensure news stories support our SEO objectives and the Social Media Manager to maximise PR stories.
PR & Communications Manager Requirements
- Relevant communications qualification, ideally a degree in marketing, journalism etc.
- 4+ years working within PR in a relevant job title such as PR & Communications Manager / PR Manager / Public Relations Manager.
- Experience in establishing strong long-term relationships with large organisations.
- Ability and experience of briefing and debriefing senior executives on media issues.
- Commutable to Reading every Wednesday.
- Experience working in healthcare communications is desirable.
If you’re keen to join a killer Marketing team with a great atmosphere and take the next step in your career please apply now with your latest CV.