Profectus have a brand new opportunity for a Principle Software Engineer with a Rapidly expanding FinTech organisation that is taking massive leaps globally. This role offers Remote, Hybrid and Office work depending on your preference.
This position will suit someone at the Senior Software Engineering level looking for a step up in terms of responsibility with the exciting challenge of shaping and building a key area of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the architects and development team to add new features, bring new ideas, and support the rapidly growing platforms.
- Devise roadmaps and strategies to establish the technical direction for key components and services; work hands-on to integrate them into the company systems.
- Create strong coding standards, maintain technical design documents, and develop operational concepts and interfaces.
- Solve scaling and performance problems with innovative architectural changes.
- Assist executives in making informed decisions regarding company goals by providing engineering expertise.
- 10+ years of experience in software development, preferably full-stack
- Strong technical abilities in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, and other cloud technologies
- Strong software development skills in C++, JS/ES6, Perl/PHP/Python, or other languages
- Deep experience with databases such as PostgreSQL
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Outstanding communication and people skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a global player. If it sounds like you and you have a solid background in developing, leading and succeeding please apply now with your latest CV.