Profectus have a brand new opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer with a Rapidly expanding FinTech organisation that is taking massive leaps globally. This role offers Remote, Hybrid and Office work depending on your preference.
This position will suit someone at the Senior Software Engineering level looking for a step up in terms of responsibility with the exciting challenge of shaping and building a key area of the business. You will mentor Junior members of the team providing guidance and support. This is the ideal role for an individual who’s keen to bring new ideas to the table with the freedom to create.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the architects and development team to add new features, realise new ideas, and support our rapidly growing platforms.
- Solving problems and extending the existing components to keep up with fast-paced product teams, covering different business units, trading platforms and payment systems.
- Use your experience and skills to help train the next generation of developers.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and provide actionable, data-driven insights to our tech teams to ensure our products match customers’ demands.
- 10+ years of experience in software development, preferably full-stack
- Successful leadership experience in managing engineering teams
- Strong technical abilities in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, and other cloud technologies
- Strong software development skills in C++, JS/ES6, Perl/PHP/Python, or other languages
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as React, Angular
- Deep experience with databases such as PostgreSQL
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Strong knowledge of information security and software development best practices
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a global player. If it sounds like you and you have a solid background in developing, leading and succeeding please apply now with your latest CV.