Profectus have a brand new opportunity for a VP of Engineering with a Rapidly expanding FinTech organisation who are taking massive leaps globally. You will have the opportunity for international travel to attend key meetings.
One of the major selling points for this role is the autonomy and responsibility that comes with this level of hire. This is your opportunity to create an elite engineering powerhouse by recruiting and onboarding experienced engineers to work with you. They will also provide mentoring, leadership and management to their junior colleagues around the world.
This position will suit someone at the Software Engineering Manager level looking for a step up or an established VP of Engineering looking for an exciting challenge of shaping and building a key area of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Own a road-map for developing products and services that require enhanced scalability, performance, security, and disaster recovery.
• Recruit and onboard an experienced team of software developers, software architects, and DevOps engineers.
• Collaborate with other offices, management, and cross-functional teams.
• 15+ years of managerial work experience
• Leadership and managerial skills
• Experience in software architecture and system design
• Software development experience in Perl, C++, PHP, Python, or other languages
• DevOps experience in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and Chef.
• Database knowledge with PostgreSQL, MySQL and Oracle.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a global player. If it sounds like you and you have a solid background in building, leading and succeeding please apply now with your latest CV.