Profectus have a brand new opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with a Rapidly expanding FinTech organisation that’s taking massive leaps globally. This company offers a flexible hybrid model from their Reading Office to suit your needs.
In this position your aim will be to gather necessary information and convert it into detailed documents serving as a basis for the technical development and design.
Responsibilities will include:
- Learning the products and services, technology, markets, competitors, upcoming products, stakeholders and being subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with management, the Marketing and Competitive Intelligence departments, and product owners to fully understand the strategies, short and long-term business goals.
- Communicate with tech teams to understand their technical capabilities, needs, resources, and any limitations to create road maps and technical specs.
- Analyse use cases where the solution will be applied and compare the outcome of your mapped-out plans with business requirements.
- Work with project managers in creating detailed timelines based on your road maps and communicate IT specifications to our tech teams to achieve high-standard results.
- 4+ years of experience in an IT field.
- Experience with financial analysis, modelling, and forecasting.
- Proficiency in research and data analysis, documentation, presentation, and report writing.
- Strong skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a global player. If you’re keen to join a fast passed environment and make a real difference apply now with your latest CV.