Profectus Recruitment is partnered with a Global Software Engineering company based in Nottingham who is hiring for a Senior Software Engineer on a permanent basis. This role is a hybrid position where you will be based out of the clients Nottingham HQ 3 days a week.
Are you a Senior Software Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology? Join a dynamic team and contribute to the development of a Windows desktop application that simulates next-generation vehicles and turbines for leading automotive, electric-vehicle, and renewable energy companies worldwide. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in building this application from the ground up, leveraging your expertise in C# and WPF to lead and provide technical guidance to other developers. This is a completely new greenfield project where you will lead on all design and development.
- Utilise your expertise in C# and WPF to build a Windows desktop application designed for advanced CAD and CAE.
- Develop new software, thoroughly test it, and document your work, while also improving and re-writing existing software.
- Serve as a technical mentor, providing guidance and mentorship to other application developers working with WPF and C#.
- Embrace an Agile development process, collaborating with software developers focused on physics simulation, 2D and 3D graphics, and general application development.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in C# and WPF.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of XAML, MVVM, and data binding.
- Showcase extensive experience in building desktop applications using WPF or C#.
- Exhibit proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- Experience with multithreading within a desktop application environment would be a plus.
What They Offer:
- Join a highly experienced team of professionals and embark on a challenging role within a dynamic working environment.
- Gain a unique opportunity to work with clean, innovative, and cutting-edge technology.
- Enjoy excellent opportunities for personal development and proactive decision making.
- Implement your own ideas and contribute to greenfield development.
Don’t miss this chance to make a significant impact in the field of next-generation vehicle simulation. Apply now and be a part of their team revolutionising the automotive, electric-vehicle, and renewable energy industries