Do you have a passion for technology and a strong background in Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, and Networking? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
Profectus have a brand new opportunity for multiple Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineers with a Rapidly expanding FinTech client that’s taking massive leaps globally. This company offers a flexible hybrid model from their brand new Reading Office to suit your needs. Although they’re a global player this office will have a fast-paced start-up feel as your input will have a massive impact.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for…
- Tackling challenges such as moving towards micro-service-based architecture.
- Introducing Infrastructure as code and the Kubernetes platform.
- Increasing automation.
- Supporting cloud switchover from one provider to another across all services.
- Supporting multi-regional customers while the business remains uptime and developing new features!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and its related technologies.
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL and database administration.
- Excellent networking skills, including experience with cloud networking and VPNs.
- Strong understanding of Linux.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates with a global player. If you’re keen to join a fast-paced environment and make a real difference apply now with your latest CV.