Profectus Recruitment is proud to be partnered with a leading company in the Digital space who is hiring for a Senior .NET Umbraco Developer. The company are a growing organisation who invest in their people and will be looking for the Senior Developer to come in, collaborate with the wider team and lead on projects. The company offer great flexibility and are happy to consider fully remote options however the wider team travel into their office which is local to Bath twice a month for planning and design workshops so the preference would be to have someone who is also able to accommodate a similar arrangement.
- Lead projects across various industries, collaborating with UX, Design, and Development teams.
- Enhance Umbraco sitebuilder, boilerplate, and project templates for efficiency.
- Convert design concepts into functional web solutions.
- Create efficient content management structures in Umbraco.
- Interpret client requirements and shape tailored solutions.
- Actively participate in project discovery and follow agile methodologies.
- Manage tasks collaboratively and oversee project delivery.
- Identify and address issues, providing practical solutions.
- Assist in core systems maintenance and advise on best practices.
- Extensive Umbraco experience (V7/8/9/10+).
- Develop responsive web solutions from design prototypes.
- Strong Git, SQL, and Microsoft Visual Studio skills.
- Agile/SCRUM experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Third-party API integration experience.
- Familiarity with task tracking and estimating in a DevOps/Agile environment.
If you feel you could be suitable please apply for immediate consideration.