Profectus Recruitment is partnered with a scaling Fintech company based in Reading who are seeking a Senior Security Architect on a permanent basis.
Are you a seasoned security architect looking for your next challenge? Do you possess the technical skills to design and implement robust security systems from the outset of the software development life cycle? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Security Architect to join one of the world’s largest brokers as they establish a new security function in the UK.
Based in Reading on a weekly hybrid basis, the successful candidate will play a crucial role in fostering a security-conscious culture across the organisation. As the company manages over 200 servers and applications, security is paramount.
- Designing and implementing secure systems in adherence to the software development life cycle
- Creating and analysing threat models to identify and mitigate security risks
- Serving as the primary point of contact for security incidents
- Assessing the appropriateness of various security testing technologies, tools and methods
- Expertise in product security architecture with a proven track record of success
- Expert knowledge of public cloud security, including EC2, EKS, RDS and AWS Networking
- Proficiency in inspecting code with a strong understanding of one or more coding languages
- Strong experience working with AWS and knowledge of GCP
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Security Architect to join a leading global firm as they build a new security function. The salary for this position can be seen advertised and it comes with a competitive bonus scheme and benefit package. If you possess the necessary qualifications and technical expertise to excel in this role, we encourage you to apply.