Profectus have a brand new opportunity for a Software Development Manager with a Rapidly expanding FinTech organisation who are taking massive leaps globally. You will have the opportunity for international travel to attend key meetings.
One of the major selling points for this role is the autonomy and responsibility that comes with this level of hire. This is your opportunity to create an elite engineering powerhouse by recruiting and onboarding experienced Senior Engineers to work with you. They will also provide mentoring, leadership and management to their junior colleagues worldwide.
This position will suit someone at the Software Development Manager level looking for an exciting challenge of shaping and building a vital area of the business. This role will require someone who’s hands-on and technically sound. You will be required to help guide the team technically and do code reviews.
Responsibilities will include:
• Own a road-map for developing products and services that require enhanced scalability, performance, security, and disaster recovery.
• Recruit and onboard an experienced team of software developers, software architects, and DevOps engineers.
• Collaborate with other offices, management, and cross-functional teams.
• 10+ years of managerial work experience
• Leadership and managerial skills
• Experience in software architecture and system design
• Software development experience in Perl, C++, PHP, Python, or other languages
• DevOps experience in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and Chef.
• Database knowledge with PostgreSQL, MySQL and Oracle.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a global player. If it sounds like you and you have a solid background in building, leading and succeeding please apply now with your latest CV.