Profectus have a brand new opportunity for multiple Senior Technical Business Analysts with a Rapidly expanding FinTech client that’s taking massive leaps globally. This company offers a flexible hybrid model from their brand new Reading Office to suit your needs. Although they’re a global player this office will have a fast-paced start-up feel as your input will have a massive impact.
In this role you will be responsible for gathering and analysing business requirements, defining solution scope and design, and ensuring project deliverables meet business goals and objectives. Ultimately bridging the gap between the various teams to ensure success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Learning the products and services, technology, markets, competitors, upcoming products, stakeholders and being subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with management, the Marketing and Competitive Intelligence departments, and product owners to fully understand the strategies, short and long-term business goals.
- Communicate with tech teams to understand their technical capabilities, needs, resources, and any limitations to create road maps and technical specs.
- Analyse use cases where the solution will be applied and compare the outcome of your mapped-out plans with business requirements.
- Work with project managers in creating detailed timelines based on your road maps and communicate IT specifications to the tech teams to achieve high-standard results.
- 4+ years of experience in an IT field.
- Knowledge/experience of SQL and API’s
- Experience with financial analysis, modeling, and forecasting.
- Proficiency in research and data analysis, documentation, presentation, and report writing.
- Strong skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a global player. If you’re keen to join a fast passed environment and make a real difference apply now with your latest CV.