Profectus Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a leading Fin-Tech organisation who are building a team of highly talented engineer’s who are responsible for evolving their product and technical road-map. They are looking for a VP of Software Engineering to join their team on a permanent basis working in a hybrid arrangement from their brand new offices in Central Reading. You will be fully responsible for growing and building a team of experienced engineer’s to support with the growth and development of the clients product suite. This position will suit someone at Software Engineering Manager level looking for a step up or an established VP, Software Engineering Director. Software Development Manager looking for an exciting challenge and to shape and build a key area of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own a road-map for developing products and services that require enhanced scalability, performance, security, and disaster recovery
- Recruit and onboard an experienced team of software developers, software architects, and DevOps engineers
- Collaborate with other offices, the management, and cross-functional teams
- Quarterly international travel to the clients Headquarters
Experienced with some of the following:
- 12+ years of managerial / individual contribution experience
- Experience in software architecture and system design
- Software development experience in Node.JS and Typescript
- Recent experience with C++, Python or Perl
- DevOps experience
- Database knowledge with PostgreSQL and MySQL
This is a fantastic opportunity which comes with immediate responsibility and autonomy. You will be joining a scaling company with technology at the core of their business. If you like fast paced environments where high standards of delivery and user satisfaction is important then this could be a great opportunity for you. The client have a 3 stage fast pace interview process so please apply for immediate consideration.