Profectus have a brand new opportunity for a VP of UI/UX with a Rapidly expanding FinTech organisation that’s taking massive leaps globally. This company offers a flexible hybrid model from their Reading Office to suit your needs.
You will be working with the Product Managers and Engineers to certify their products are attractive and surpass customer expectations
Responsibilities will include:
- Determine the UI and UX strategy and vision across the business.
- Constantly communicate the vision to the team delivering the next level in customer experience.
- keep the business’s product relevant and engaging to the customers.
- Map out critical metrics, KPI’s and business outcomes to deliver an ROI to the business.
- Work with the company stakeholders to understand the business needs and translate them into design requirements
- Assess the impact of all UI design and usability changes.
- 10+ years of experience in designing web and mobile channels.
- Proven and successful record of delivering a product project from the design stage to launch.
- Solid knowledge of project management and the design process.
- Have the capability to clearly define your design thinking and rationale.
- Be and expert with various design tools, such as Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Visio.
- Experience managing a team on a global scale.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a global player. If you’re keen to join a fast passed environment and make a real difference apply now with your latest CV.